行业英语:餐厅对话点餐语句

时间:2023-11-16 10:44:54 偲颖 行业英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

行业英语:餐厅对话点餐语句

  在学习、工作或生活中,大家肯定对各类句子都很熟悉吧,句子是由词或词组构成的,是具有一定语调并表达一个完整意思的语言运用单位。还在苦苦寻找优秀经典的句子吗?以下是小编收集整理的行业英语:餐厅对话点餐语句,希望对大家有所帮助。

行业英语:餐厅对话点餐语句

  餐厅对话1:

  1.I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.

  我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。

  2.I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.

  抱歉,今晚订满了。

  3.When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)

  你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)

  4.When are the restaurant hours?

  餐厅营业时间几点到几点?

  5.But I prefer a table by the window.My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.

  但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。

  6.I’m sorry,.The tables by the window are all occupied.

  对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。

  7.This is “Century Hotel”.Good morning.May I help you?

  早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?

  8.We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.

  我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。

  9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.

  请相信我们会尽最大努力的。

  10.Thank you for calling, sir.We look forward to your visit.

  谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。

  New words and expressions

  reserve v.预定

  hold v 容纳

  book v 订购

  view n.景色

  occupy v.占满

  guarantee v.保证

  look forward to 盼望

  Receiving a guest 引座

  1.Have you got a reservation?

  您预订座位了吗?

  2.Just a moment.I’ll take a look at out reservation book.Yes, Mr.Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock.Would you come this way, please?

  请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。

  3.Oh, yes, Mr.Smith.We’ve been expecting you.Would you please come with me?

  噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。

  4.Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to our restaurant.

  早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!

  5.Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken.Would you mind waiting until one is free?

  对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?

  6.The buffet is over there.Please help yourself.

  自助餐在那边,请自己享用。

  7.I haven’t got a reservation.Can I get a seat anyway?

  没有预约,有位子吗?

  8.How long is the wait?

  要等多久才有位子?

  9.Would you mind sitting on that side?

  是否介意坐在那边?

  10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam.Now we have a table for you.Would you step this way, please?

  对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。

  Word and expressions

  buffet n.自助餐

  expect v.盼望

  reservation n.预定

  Taking orders 点菜

  1.Dinner or ala carte?

  是套菜还是点菜?

  2.Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.

  今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。

  3.You want it now or after dinner?

  现在就送还是饭后送来?

  4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?

  你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?

  5.Ok, here is the menu.Please take your time.The waiter will be with you in a moment.(Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)

  噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)

  6.We can’t read this menu.Could you please explain to us?

  我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?

  7.Are you ready to order, gentleman?

  可以点菜了吗, 先生?

  8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine.Would you recommend something for me?

  我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?

  9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?

  最快的一道菜是什么?

  10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.

  我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。

  New words and expressions

  Dinner n.套餐

  ala carte n.自己点的菜

  clam chowder n.杂烩汤

  rare, medium or well done 嫩点、适中还是火大一点

  menu n.菜单

  cuisine n.菜系

  bean milk 豆浆

  Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式

  1.We are still looking at the menu.Maybe you could recommend something?

  我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?

  2.The T-bone steak is very good.I would suggest that you try that.

  带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。

  3.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck

  我们的脆皮鸭不错。

  4.We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?

  我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?

  5.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.

  您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。

  6.We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish.Which would you prefer?

  我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?

  7.I think our fish will be to your taste.There are three different flavors available.Please try it.

  我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。

  8.It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?

  今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?

  9.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.

  这是举办会议宴会最经济的。

  10.“Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some?

  我们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。

  New words and expressions

  recommend v.推荐

  T-bone steak 带骨牛排

  Crispy Barbecued Duck脆皮鸭

  Eggdrop Soup 蛋花汤

  Available adj.(指物)可用的,可以得到的

  Festival n.节日

  餐厅对话2:

  Waiter:This is menu.Are you ready to order now?

  Tom:Sorry, we havent decided yet.Could you please give us a little longer?

  Waiter:No problem.

  Tom:Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first.How about you, Jones.

  Jones:The same for me, please.

  Waiter:Yes, sir.

  Jones:What main dish would you like, Tom?

  Tom:Well, Id like the sole, please.

  Jones:Ill have the sirloin steak.

  Waiter:Yes.What would you like to drink?

  Jones:Red wine for me.And you, Tom?

  Tom:I think Ill have beer.

  Jones:One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.

  Waiter:Would you like a dessert?

  Jones:What special kind of desserts do you have?

  Waiter:Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

  Tom:Well, I think well order after we finish the main course.

  Waiter:All right, Ill bring the soup right away.

  餐厅对话3:

  Waiter:Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

  May:Yes.What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

  Waiter:I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

  May:It tastes delicious and its todays special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

  Waiter:Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

  May:Todays special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

  Waiter:So Im sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

  May:It does sound wonderful.Maybe Ill try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

  Waiter:Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

  May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

  Waiter:Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

  May:Not today,thanks.But Id like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

  今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

  Waiter:Yes,Heres the menu.有。这是菜单。

  May:And what do you think youd like to order?你想点什么?

  Waiter:Maybe I dont want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

  May:I think Ill have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

  Waiter:What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

  May:Id like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

  Waiter:Ok.Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

  May:Yes.是的

  Waiter:Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

  May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

【行业英语:餐厅对话点餐语句】相关文章:

旅游行业英语对话04-02

关于点餐的英语口语08-27

酒店行业退房付费英语对话03-15

2017年餐厅管理员工必须做到的九大点06-22

讨论足球的英语对话06-16

医务挂号英语对话03-29

波兰常用对话语句05-12

2016小升初英语句式知识点06-21

酒店英语情景对话汇总06-19

常用英语口语对话08-28