英语美文朗读:你是人间的四月天

时间:2020-08-18 13:14:02 英语中级口语 我要投稿

英语美文朗读:你是人间的四月天

  《你是人间的四月天》是民国时期诗人林徽因的经典诗作,最初发表于《学文》一卷一期(1934年4月5日)。作品将内容与形式完美地结合,将中国诗歌传统中的音乐感、绘画感与英国古典商籁体诗歌对韵律的追求完美地结合起来,是一首可以不断吟诵、可以不断生长出新意的天籁之作。

英语美文朗读:你是人间的.四月天

  You Are the April of This world

  Ode to Love

  你是人间的四月天

  —一句爱的赞颂

  林徽因

  I think you are the April of this world,

  Sure, you are the April of this world.

  我说你是人间的四月天;

  Your laughter has lit up all the wind,

  笑响点亮了四面风;轻灵

  So gently mingling with the spring.

  在春的光艳中交舞着变。

  You are the clouds in early spring,

  你是四月早天里的云烟,

  The dusk wind blows up and down.

  黄昏吹着风的软,

  And the stars blink now and then,

  星子在无意中闪,

  Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

  细雨点洒在花前。

  So gentle and graceful,

  那轻,那娉婷你是,鲜妍

  You are crowned with garlands.

  百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

  So sublime and innocent,

  天真,庄严,

  You are a full moon over each evening.

  你是夜夜的月圆。

  The snow melts,with that light yellow,

  雪化后那篇鹅黄,你象;

  You look like the first budding green.

  新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;

  You are the soft joy of white lotus

  柔嫩喜悦

  Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

  水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。

  You're the blooming flowers over the trees,

  你是一树一树的花开,

  You're a swallow twittering between the beams;

  是燕在梁间呢喃,

  Full of love,full of warm hope,

  ——你是爱,是暖, 是希望,

  You are the Spring of this world

  你是人间的四月天!

【英语美文朗读:你是人间的四月天】相关文章:

英语美文朗读:你曾在雨中奔跑吗06-17

英语经典美文朗读06-13

英语美文朗读《友谊的颜色》06-16

英语美文朗读:爱与时间06-16

英语美文朗读:当我渐渐老去的时候05-13

英语美文朗读《放爱一条生路》06-17

英语美文朗读:向左走向右走06-17

英语经典美文朗读:朋友就该这么做06-13

大声朗读能提高你的口才12-07