英语诗歌朗读《面朝大海,春暖花开》

时间:2017-06-29 编辑:胡萍 手机版

  《面朝大海,春暖花开》是海子于1989年所写的一首抒情诗。全诗共三节,第一节表现了诗人对质朴、单纯而自由的人生境界的向往,对“永恒”、未知世界的探寻精神。第二节写诗人找到幸福后无法抑制的喜悦之情。第三节写诗人对世界的祝福。诗人将直抒胸臆与暗示、象征手法结合起来,使全诗既清澈又深厚,既明朗又含蓄,畅快淋漓而又凝重、丰富,抒发了诗人的向往幸福而又孤独凄凉之情。

英语诗歌朗读《面朝大海,春暖花开》

  Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms

  面朝大海,春暖花开

  Hai Zi

  海子

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  I will be a happy man;

  做一个幸福的人

  Grooming, chopping,

  喂马,劈柴,

  and traveling all over the world

  周游世界

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  I will care foodstuff and vegetable,

  关心粮食和蔬菜

  Living in a house towards the sea,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,

  with spring blossoms.

  春暖花开

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  write to each of my dear ones,

  和每一个亲人通信

  Telling them of my happiness,

  告诉他们我的幸福

  What the lightening of happiness has told me,

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

  I will spread it to each of them.

  我将告诉每一个人

  Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

  Strangers, I will also wish you happy.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you lovers eventually become spouses!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

  我只愿面朝大海春暖花开

英语诗歌朗读《面朝大海,春暖花开》相关推荐
最新推荐
热门推荐